What motivates employees to sell, manage, service or connect with customers the way they do? What prompts an employee’s enthusiastic response—a happy customer, a big sale, a tough problem solved? Why do they differ? How can you place the right people in the right jobs and motivate them to achieve more for the organization? The answers to these questions are all based on values.
Values are the drivers behind our behavior; what motivates our actions. Abstract concepts in themselves, values are principles or standards by which we act. Values are beliefs held so strongly that they affect the behavior of an individual or an organization. The Workplace Motivators report includes an explanation of the individual in regards to the following (and more):
- Value to the Organization
- Keys to Managing and Motivating
- Training, Professional Development and Learning Insights
- A Norms and Comparisons section explaining the strength of each value
- A Values Action Plan affirming strengths and encouraging development
A Team-Building summary for sharing your personal insights with team members